TABLE of CONTENTS
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect the following types of information about you which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us, (B) information we may automatically collect, and (C) information we may receive from third parties. All of the information listed in (A)-(C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
In using our Site, you may provide us with Information, including without limitation:
- Contact information such as name, email address, company information, postal address, and telephone number(s);
- Preferences for communications;
- Access to your geo-location or to other data held on social media platforms (e.g., Twitter or LinkedIn) and other software (for example, access to your contacts, calendar, or photos);
- When you visit the “Careers” portion of our website as a job applicant, we collect the information that you provide to us in connection with your job application. This includes personal contact information, professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information that may be included in a resume; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Our Site may automatically collect certain Information about you. We use this Information to help us design our Site to better suit our users’ needs. This Information may include:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider);
- Date, time and length of your visit or use of our Site;
- Domain server from which you are using our Site;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our website or use of our Site;
- Your movement and activity within the Site, including which sections of the Site have been accessed, which is aggregated with other information; and
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
We may also use technologies similar to cookies to track your interaction with the Site. Some of these technologies may include web beacons, pixels, tags, web server logs, and Flash objects. As with cookies, you are free to decline such technologies if your browser permits. You should refer to your browser’s instructions to remove cached history and images from your device. Deleting or disabling cookies will not remove Flash objects. You should refer to Adobe’s website (http://www.adobe.com) for more information on how to disable these objects.
The Site may use Google Analytics (“Analytics Services”) to analyze and provide us with information about traffic to and use of our Site. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. Google may share this information with other services and websites who use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. To opt-out of Google Analytics relating to your use of the Site, you can download and install the Browser Plugin available via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not adjust the practices of our Site in response to a “Do Not Track” or similar signal. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites, social media platforms, such as but not limited to, Twitter and LinkedIn (“Social Media Platforms”), and/or sources providing publicly-available information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, evaluate the candidacy of job applicants and for internal marketing and research purposes.
Information we may access about you, with your consent, may include, but is not limited to, your basic Social Media Platform information, your location data, your list of contacts or followers, and certain information about your activities on the Social Media Platform. Please keep in mind that when you provide Information to us on a third-party website, the Information you provide may be separately collected by the third-party website or the Social Media Platform.
Zynerba may use the Information that it gathers for purposes that may include, but are not limited to the following:
- to contact you to provide information about Zynerba offerings or provide email alerts (e.g., SEC alerts), including through third-party service providers who assist in disseminating this information;
- to provide support for, promote, and improve the Site and Zynerba offerings;
- to customize the Site to provide content most relevant to you;
- to compare information for accuracy and verify our records;
- to manage, improve, and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests;
- to respond to your inquires;
- to facilitate our employment recruitment activities and process employment applications;
- to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or rules or that may be otherwise illegal; and/or
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information and/or pursuant to your consent.
- Zynerba may share and disclose your information with Zynerba’s business partners for our internal marketing and research purposes.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Information with service providers who are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to support our business operations, such as those who provide data storage, technology support and services, risk solution provision, analytics, fraud prevention, employment recruitment services, legal services, and marketing/market research services.
- Disclosure for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may also share some of your Information without notice as otherwise permitted or required by law or as authorized by you. Although Zynerba makes every effort to preserve your privacy, Zynerba may need to disclose or provide access to Information if Zynerba has a good faith belief that such action is necessary (i) to comply with the law, such as in connection with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit; (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and any of our or their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors, and partners, and Site users; (iv) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; and (v) to verify the identity of a user of our Site.
- Information Shared with our Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates. If you do not want us to share your information with subsidiaries and affiliates, please email us at email@example.com.
- Business Transfers. In the event Zynerba goes through a business transition, such as a merger or an acquisition of its equity interests or assets, or a business reorganization, your Information contained or stored by Zynerba may be part of the assets transferred.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may aggregate and/or de-identify any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate/De-Identified Information”). We may use Aggregate/De-Identified Information for any purpose, including without limitation for our internal marketing and research purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors, in our discretion.
- Email: By using our Site, you agree that we may contact you by email as set forth If you do not want to receive emails from us such as email alerts, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt-out of such email communications or see the section How to Contact Us.
- Location Choices: You can change the privacy settings of your device at any time to turn off the sharing of location information with our Site. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features or services of our Site. If you have specific questions about the privacy settings of your device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device or your mobile service provider for help.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain and provide access to the Site. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you shall promptly contact us via the section How to Contact Us so that necessary measures can quickly be taken.
The Site is intended only for users over the age of eighteen (18) and is not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 13 (“Child”) through the Site. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Child has provided us with Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Child has provided us with Information, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information from our servers.
- Restrict the way that we process and share your personal data;
- Transfer your personal data to a third party;
- Revoke your consent for processing of your personal data;
- Provide you with access to your personal data;
- Remove your personal data if no longer necessary for the purposes collected;
- Update your personal data so it is correct and not out of date; and/or
- Object to our processing of your personal data.
Contact our Compliance Officer at:
Via Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
80 W. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Devon, PA 19333Call us at: 484-581-7494
The requests above will be considered and responded to in the time-period stated by applicable law. Note, certain Information may be exempt from such requests. We may require additional information from you to confirm your identity in responding to such requests. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities applicable to you and your situation, although we invite you to contact us through any of the means identified above with any concern as we would be happy to try and resolve it directly.
Representation for data subjects in the EU and the UK
We have appointed Prighter as our privacy representative and your point of contact.
If you want to contact us via our representative Prighter or exercise your data subject rights, please visit: https://prighter.com/q/16092587107/
- To administer our contractual relationship, including setting up any services you may request;
- Because it is in our legitimate interest to effectively and efficiently operate our business and provide you with the information offered through the Site, other useful content, and for other marketing, design, and advertising purposes;
- To process employee data, prevent against fraud, provide technology security, and other necessary Zynerba operational matters;
- In order to fulfill any legal obligations, we may have to collect this Information from you; and/or
- Because you have provided your consent for us to do so.
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
80 W. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Devon, PA 19333
Call us at: 484-581-7494
Last updated: August 2021