Career Opportunity: Administrative Assistant, R&D
Provide general administrative and project-specific support to development staff including scheduling meetings, conference calls, travel arrangements, preparing presentations, word processing of clinical protocols and study reports, creating and maintaining tracking spreadsheets and clinical study master files.
- Provide general administrative support (word processing, presentations, and mathematical spreadsheets) to development staff to support project related activities including copying, tracking, distributing and filing documents, assembling and mailing clinical study site binders.
- Assist with set-up and maintenance of the Study Master Files.
- Provide meeting planning and administrative assistance for Advisory Boards and Investigator meetings including arranging for meeting venue, room reservations, travel arrangements, meeting equipment and supplies, and on-site meeting assistance when necessary.
- Assist with gathering information from study sites.
- Perform other project related activities as assigned.
- Handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned by supervisor and others in department.
- NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to process multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to take instructions from various sources and prioritize tasks.
- Maintain familiarity with relevant FDA/ICH guidelines and regulations.
- Must possess excellent technical administrative and communication skills.
- Communicate effectively and with courtesy to internal and external staff and customers (investigative staff, vendors).
- Experience in medical affairs or pharmaceutical R&D.
- High school diploma or above.
- Proficiency in E-mail, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Starting Point is preferred.
Apply for this Position